View Fenwick in a larger map
FENWICK PARISH CHURCH (CHURCH OF SCOTLAND)
Situated in the village of Fenwick on the A77 north of Kilmarnock
The Church and Halls are on Kirkton Road near the village school.
TIMES OF SERVICES
Services are on Sundays at 10.30 am
Our young people attend the first part of the service then go to their own learning zones.
Fellowship, Education, Nurture, Witness, In the name of Christ the King.
The Church is a small village Church founded in 1643 and has a history bound up with the Covenanters of whom several are buried in the Church grounds.
The Parish covers from the north end of Kilmarnock out to the middle of the Fenwick Moor to the north and to Moscow in the east covering the village of Fenwick and the hamlets of Waterside and Moscow and all the farms and cottages in the area. The Parish population is around 2000.
The number on the Church roll is 350.
The two Church halls are used by the Church and by the Community for Brownies, Guides, Beavers, Guild and Rural and by dance classes and other village activities.
The Church produces a monthly magazine “The Covenanter” distributed to all houses in Fenwick, Waterside and Moscow and to many outlying houses and farms in the area and to other members not living in the Parish.
It also has a website at www.covenanter.co.uk where the current and many back issues of the magazine can be viewed.
The Church is in the process of producing a website but is currently not active.
"The people of Fenwick Parish Church are called by God to love Him and to love one another. We seek to encourage each other to confidently make Christ known through loving service to others"
Mrs Nora Shanks,
Telephone: 01560 600202